Fall orientation is mandatory for incoming BScN students at the Lawrence Bloomberg Faculty of Nursing.
When: Wednesday, September 6, 2023
Time: 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Registration/ID Badge – Pickup begins at 12:30 PM
Location: HS 610
Health Sciences Building
155 College Street
What to expect:
- A review of information about curriculum, clinical placements, course schedules, content, format and anticipated learning outcomes
- Introducing and clarifying Program/University policies, processes, and supports that are key to student success
- A chance to meet faculty and support staff
- A chance to connect with your first clinical group
- Information about research opportunities
- Please note that the Faculty-led orientation is separate from the Nursing Undergraduate Society event.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org