U of T Transcript

Students who have an academic record with the University of Toronto are not required to order a U of T transcript. By completing your application, you agree to allow Bloomberg Nursing to review your academic record available on ACORN for academic assessment.

Prerequisite courses completed through the School of Continuing Studies (SCS) are not recorded in ACORN. Upload a copy of proof of enrolment by February 1st to Join U of T portal. You must arrange for an official transcript from the School of Continuing Studies (SCS), to be sent to Enrolment Services.

Ontario Transcripts

Transcripts from Ontario colleges and universities must be received via the Ontario Universities’ Electronic Transcript System (OUAC). If you are attending or have previously attended an Ontario post-secondary institution, order your official transcripts by completing the OUAC Transcript Request Form (TRF). Visit OUAC and U of T Enrolment Services for full details.

If you are enrolled in courses at the time of application, please ensure an up-to-date transcript including Fall Term grades and Winter Term enrolment is submitted via OUAC by February 1st. A final transcript submitted via OUAC is required once all grades become available (usually in May).

Transcripts from US institutions

Applicants from US institutions should arrange interim and final transcripts to be sent electronically through Parchment/Naviance

Transcripts from institutions in China

You must arrange to have transcripts verified by CHESICC. Transcript verification report must be sent directly to U of T Enrolment Services.

All Other Transcripts

If electronic submission via Parchment/Naviance/OUAC is not possible, you must arrange for the electronic official transcript to be sent directly from your institution to connect.nursing@utoronto.ca. A transcript(s) submitted by a student is not considered official.

Other Documents

You may be required to submit other documents such as Proof of English Facility by February 1st.

Proof of English Facility

Applicants must check if they have met the University’s English language requirements. If you are required to submit proof of English Facility, official test scores must be sent directly to Enrolment Services by the testing agency no later than February 1st.

Documents from applicants educated outside of Canada

Applicants who studied outside of Canada may have to submit additional documents such as official English translations of academic records. Please visit Enrolment Services for details.