Section 1: Getting Started
- Vital Information about writing & preparing for the Next Generation NCLEX–RN®
- Tips and Strategies for Studying and Approaching Next Generation NCLEX–RN® Questions
- Introduction for RPN/LPN Bridge to RN Candidates (and Other Experienced Nurse Writers)
- Pulling it all Together – Determining Strategies for Success on the Next Generation NCLEX-RN®
- Study Guide Workbook
Section 2: Core Concept Outline for the Next Generation NCLEX-RN® Client Needs Categories
- Safe & Effective Care
- Health Promotion
- Psychosocial Integrity
- Physiological Integrity
Section 3: Targeted Content Review
- Focus on Pediatrics
- Focus on Maternal/Child
- Focus on Critical Care Concepts
- Focus on Pharmacology
Section 4: Mock Exam
- Mock Exam
- Review of Mock Exam
Section 5: Resources and Strategies for Success
- Online (self-paced) Available now!
- $320 + HST
- Applicable taxes (13% HST) will be added to the registration fees.
- Refund Policy – To withdraw from the online course and receive a refund, your written request must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of registering for the course. No refunds will be given after this time limit. All refunds are subject to an administration fee of $100 + tax.
- Course Cancellation Policy– The Centre for Professional Development reserves the right to cancel courses due to circumstances. The decision to cancel a course is normally made 15 days prior to the course. If you are enrolled in a course which is subsequently cancelled, you may apply your fee to another course, or receive a full refund. The Centre is not responsible for any travel or other expenses incurred by you.
What Others Have Said
I feel much more prepared to write the NCLEX after this course.
Great course and amazing speakers!
Materials are great! I will use all of the information and resources to prepare for the NCLEX.
I enjoyed the course. I came for a different perspective on learning from my own university and I was so pleasantly surprised and happy. I liked the way they approached topics and tied it together.
I really enjoyed the test taking strategies that were discussed in each session.
Very well organized. The resources are such a big help.