Grant Funding Resources
Grant Application Resources
- My Research Application Information
- My Research Applications login site
- CIHR Application Strategy Webinar – January 15, 2014
- Deceptive Publishing Guide (University of Toronto Libraries)
- How to avoid deceptive publishers (University of Toronto, Research & Innovation)
- Directory of Open Access Journals lists high quality, open access, peer-reviewed journals
- Article Processing Fee Discounts: The University of Toronto Libraries offers eligible UofT authors discounts on article processing fees for some journals.
Integrating Sex and Gender into Research Resources
- Integrating Sex and Gender into research: Women’s College Hospital
- Essential metrics for assessing sex and gender integration in research
- CIHR Sex, Gender and Health Resources
- CIHR Sex and Gender Research and Methods
- University of Toronto’s site on EDI in Research & Innovation.
- NVivo Software Licenses for Faculty, Staff and Students
- Covidence University of Toronto Libraries Institutional License
- REDCap at University of Toronto. Lawrence S. Bloomberg Faculty of Nursing Faculty, Staff or Students who want access to REDCap should set up UofT’s multifactor authorization (go to “Getting Started” tab) and then complete and return the REDCap access form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Research Data Management
- Research Data Management Tips (University of Toronto Libraries)
- DMP Assistant – developed by the Portage Network to aid in writing data management plans
- Centre for Research Innovation and Support – sign up for the newsletter, check the calendar for research-related events and workshops, and many other resources