Self Paced (Available now)
Course Code: NUR-CPD-PHC-2021
Delivery Format: Online
This online, self paced review course will prepare participants to be successful in writing the Canadian Nurse Practitioner Examination (CNPE) Specialty Certificate: Family All Ages exam (CNPE:F/AA).
Fully updated in 2022, our prep course addresses exam preparation approaches and skills and essential content areas, addressing professional role and responsibility; health promotion; and the management of a wide range of health conditions. Clinical experts provide focused presentations focusing on etiology, diagnostic approach and assessment and therapeutic management. Each of the eighteen module contains extensive resources and references for additional studying.
Four quizzes provide opportunity to test your knowledge.
Modules cover the following topics: Test taking strategies, professional practice, health promotion, well child, special considerations in the elderly patient, women’s health (contraception, pregnancy, gynecological disorders), skin disorders, genitourinary disorders and sexually transmitted disorders, hematology, immunity, and allergic response, infectious diseases, endocrine disorders, neurological disorders, musculoskeletal disorders, gastrointestinal disorders, cardiovascular and peripheral vascular disorders, respiratory disorders, eye/ear/nose/throat disorders, mental health disorders and substance use, and pain, oncology and palliative care.
Online (Self-Paced) Course Content
Our online, fully self-paced course includes eLearning modules, links to tools, references and resources, and six quizzes. All course content is delivered using Quercus, our learning management system. We anticipate this course will take approximately 20 hrs to complete. Your access to the course and resources will begin approximately 5 business days after you register and will end 3 months from the day you receive access.
Canadian nurse practitioner students and internationally educated NPs who plan to write or rewrite the CPNE:F/AA exam in Canada.
Online (self-paced) Available now! $610 + HST
- Applicable taxes (13% HST) will be added to the registration fees.
- Refund Policy – To withdraw from the online course and receive a refund, your written request must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of registering for the course. No refunds will be given after this time limit. All refunds are subject to an administration fee of $100 + tax.
- Course Cancellation Policy – The Centre for Professional Development reserves the right to cancel courses due to circumstances. The decision to cancel a course is normally made 15 days prior to the course. If you are enrolled in a course which is subsequently cancelled, you may apply your fee to another course, or receive a full refund. The Centre is not responsible for any travel or other expenses incurred by you.
At the end of this course participants will:
- Understand the examination framework for the CNPE:F/AA exam.
- Develop successful strategies for answering multiple choice questions and increased confidence in writing a high stakes examination.
- Understand where to focus their exam preparation by helping to identify areas that need further study prior to writing the CNPE:F/AA exam.
- Enhanced content knowledge and approaches to problem solving.
Email: email@example.com Website: bloomberg.nursing.utoronto.ca/pd Phone: (416) 978-1784 Address: Centre for Professional Development
Lawrence S. Bloomberg Faculty of Nursing
University of Toronto
155 College Street
Toronto ON Canada