Dr. Lindsay Jibb holds the Signy Hildur Eaton Chair in Pediatric Nursing Research at the Hospital for Sick Children and the University of Toronto and a Certified Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Nurse. Dr. Jibb’s research program is broadly focused on enhancing quality of life and improving psychosocial care for children, adolescents, and young adults with cancer and their families. Major focuses within this area are:
- User-centered development and evaluation of digital health technologies for symptom management
- Interventions to empower and support the health of family caregivers of children with cancer
- Home-based childhood cancer care
- Child with cancer- and caregiver-oriented research priority identification and engagement in research
Dr. Jibb’s studies have been funded by the Canadian Institutes of Health Research, the Canadian Cancer Society Research Institute, Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation, Rally Foundation, the Pediatric Oncology Group of Ontario, and the Hospital for Sick Children.
- Academic Credentials
- Post-doctoral fellowship, University of Ottawa
PhD, University of Toronto
BScN, University of Toronto
MSc (Comparative Physiology), University of British Columbia
BSc Honours (Biology), Queen’s University
- A list of Dr. Jibb's publications is available on Google Scholar.