RBC Chair in Cardiovascular Nursing Research
Dr. Aaron Conway holds the RBC Chair in Cardiovascular Nursing Research at the Peter Munk Cardiac Centre and the University of Toronto. His research aims to improve patient safety during procedural sedation and analgesia. Themes within Dr. Conway’s program of research include:
- Using machine learning to optimise physiological monitoring;
- Thermal management;
- Adverse event monitoring to support quality improvement;
- Developing tools and resources to support sedation training and education programs; and
- Using simulation to strengthen the evidence for nurse-administered sedation practice.
Prior to joining Bloomberg Nursing, Dr. Conway was a Senior Research Fellow at the School of Nursing and Institute of Health & Biomedical Innovation, Queensland University of Technology, Australia where he held a National Health and Medical Research Council Early Career Fellowship from 2014-2018.
- Academic Credentials
- 2013 - PhD, Australian Catholic University 2008 - Bachelor of Nursing (Honours- First Class), Australian Catholic University 2006 - Bachelor of Nursing, Australian Catholic University
- A list of Dr. Conway's publications is available on Google Scholar and ResearchGate