Rules & Regulations
The University has several policies, which apply to all students. Each student must become familiar with these policies and guidelines.
The University will assume that he or she has done so. Those which are of particular importance to students are:
- Academic Records, Guidelines Concerning Access to Official
Student Academic Records
- Code of Behaviour on Academic Matters
- Code of Student Conduct
- University Assessment and Grading Practices Policy
- Official Correspondence with Students, Policy on
- Standards of Professional Practice Behaviour for all Health Professional Students
All University policies can be found at: www.governingcouncil.utoronto.ca/policies.html
The rules and regulations of the Faculty can be found in the Faculty Calendar. In applying to the Faculty, the student assumes certain responsibilities to the University and the Faculty and, if admitted and registered, shall be subject to all rules, regulations and policies cited in the Faculty Calendar, as amended from time to time.
For graduate students general regulations found in the School of Graduate Studies are deemed to be part of rules and regulation of the Graduate Department of Nursing Science. Refer to the SGS calendar at: School of Graduate Studies (SGS) Calendar